IHC offers a wide variety of assistance and solutions to all facets of the hospitality industry.
- Convention Hotels
- Mountain Resorts
- Beach Properties
- Condominium Hotels
- Limited Service Motels
- Marina Hotels
- Conference Center Hotels
- Bed and Breakfast Inns
- Extended-Stay Hotels
- Assisted Living
- Feasibility Studies Interim Hospitality Consultants has authored over 1400 chain-approved studies.
- Impact Studies to determine from a third-party standpoint the effect of new hotel development.
- Remodeling Coordination from project review to over-sight management, including design, purchasing and installation. IHC has completed more than 20 projects.
- Construction Coordination Leading the efforts of the Architect, General Contractor, Franchisee and ownership from a daily or project review basis.
- Pre-Opening Management Elements of permits/licensing, FF&E installation, punch lists, staffing/training and marketing. Xanders has opened more than 40 hotels.
- Financial Operations Analysis by department to maximize profits.
- Operations Manuals Consolidation of your policies and procedures in compliance with state/federal laws and franchisee requirements.
- Litigation Support with expert witness testimony.
- Anonymous Audits of service and management standards.
- Real Estate Services through agents of the National Hotel Motel Brokers Association.
- Appraisal Services through members of the Appraisal Institute of America.
- Mortgage Broker for real estate financing.
- Hotel Operations of General Manager of any size property, department, or location.
- Quality Assurance Programs of independent evaluation.
- Yield Management to maximize room revenues from a hourly to seasonal basis.
- Front Office/Reservation Systems Training from the first customer greeting to night audit operations.
- Marketing Studies Personnel training and formal studies to expose primary and secondary markets.
- Human Resource Programs Task training, position description, employee guides, wage and benefit reviews.
PROUD SUPPORTER OF
Interim Hospitality Consultants
4145 Yardley Circle – Tallahassee, FL 32309
LICENSES: Community (Condominium) Association Manager, Florida, since 1992
Real Estate Broker, Florida, since 1990