LODGING MANAGEMENT SERVICESTHE MANAGEMENT ARM OF INTERIM HOSPITALITY CONSULTANTS
Lodging Management Services assisted on the development of a Comfort Suites in Virginia that opened in 2009, and a Candlewood Suites in Florida that opened in 2010.
Staybridge Suites Tallahassee, Florida
Lodging Management Services was the Asset Manager on the development of the 104-room hotel. The hotel opened February 19, 2007, with features of a residential-style movie theater, computers in every suite, along with HD televisions throughout the hotel.
Wingate Inn Lynn Haven, Florida
The hotel opened in August 2005 after 8 months of Pre-Opening services. The hotel achieved 98.6% RevPAR parity with its Competitive Market Set in 65 days of opening.
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Tallahassee, Florida
The hotel was a remodeling and franchising project of an all-brick, exterior corridor motel. Through aggressive marketing of hotel operations, this property was sold to a new hotel owner at a substantial gain to the developer.
- Hotel Operations of General Manager of any size property, department, or location.
- Quality Assurance Programs of independent evaluation.
- Yield Management to maximize room revenues from a hourly to seasonal basis.
- Front Office/Reservation Systems Training from the first customer greeting to night audit operations.
- Marketing Studies Personnel training and formal studies to expose primary and secondary markets.
- Human Resource Programs Task training, position description, employee guides, wage and benefit reviews.
- Financial Operations Analysis by department to maximize profits.
- Operations Manuals Consolidation of your policies and procedures in compliance with state/federal laws and franchisee requirements.
- Litigation Support with expert witness testimony.
- Anonymous Audits of service and management standards.
- Real Estate Services through agents of the National Hotel Motel Brokers Association.
- Appraisal Services through members of the Appraisal Institute of America.
- Mortgage Broker for real estate financing.
- Feasibility Studies Interim Hospitality Consultants has authored over 650 chain-approved studies.
- Impact Studies to determine from a third-party standpoint the effect of new hotel development.
- Remodeling Coordination from project review to over-sight management, including design, purchasing and installation. Xanders has completed more than 20 projects.
- Construction Coordination Leading the efforts of the Architect, General Contractor, Franchisee and ownership from a daily or project review basis.
- Pre-Opening Management Elements of permits/licensing, FF&E installation, punch lists, staffing/training and marketing. Xanders has opened more than 30 hotels.
PROUD SUPPORTER OF
Interim Hospitality Consultants
4145 Yardley Circle – Tallahassee, FL 32309
LICENSES: Community (Condominium) Association Manager, Florida, since 1992
Real Estate Broker, Florida, since 1990